Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Packing!!! Arrggghh!!!


Well, the day has come.  I can't put it off.  I have to pack my suitcase for my trip to Vancouver.  And, I am sure it is going to be an interesting experience.

If I were simply packing casual clothes for my role at the Medical Clinic, that would be easy.  But, I also will be working in Vancouver, serving in my role at CMC-Canada and will be giving a few speeches, at the Interior BC, Vancouver Island and Lower Mainland chapters.  I am really looking forward to meeting all of CMC members in BC, but I have to figure out how to pack some business clothes in a big duffle bag.  Wish me luck.

Before I leave, there are lots of things going on here.....yesterday, my son, Blaine, had a late night hockey game in Hamilton, so we didn't get home until 11:30 pm.  Unfortunately, they lost 4-2...which made the 1 1/2 hour return drive a bit longer.  More importantly, today Blaine gets confirmed in the Roman Catholic church.  His older brother, Tait, is serving as his sponsor.  Neat.

I'm on the plane tomorrow at 7 am.  My Olympic journey starts in a few short hours.

No comments: