Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Beginning of Something New

Hard to believe but my blog has been popular.  This was originally intended as a way of sharing my experiences with my sons.  When CMC-Canada heard about it, they thought our members might find it interesting.  Then the Richard Ivey School of Business added it to their Olympic blog site.

Bascially, all I did was share my experiences and my thoughts on Vancouver's Games, from the perspective of a volunteer.  A funny thing happened.  I noticed we had readers from farther afield.  Then, we received a call from CBC TV and then, one from Macleans magazine.

As a result, I plan to keep this blog going but the topic will evolve, from the Games, to my thoughts and experiences as the CEO of the Canadian Association of Management Consultants.
I hope this blog will morph into a source for information and a important communication vehicle for our members and firms in our industry.

From today, I will begin posting on issues for management consultants.

Thank you for reading and visiting the Olympic blog.  You are invited and encouraged to keep reading, even if you are not a CMC-Canada member.

For the new readers, welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you, we actually never know when will our luck arrive, and it is very nice of you to post something about management business consultancy, I mean some people really need the basics.