Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

BC's Interior: Meeting our Members

Last Thursday, on one of my days off from the Olympics, I had the distinct privilege of meeting a number of Certified Management Consultants in Kelowna, British Columbia.  Led by Chapter Chair, Deb Bourne and supported by Marty Playford and Paul Burgener, the Interior BC chapter is not large in numbers, but they are big on passion.  I met some wonderful consultants who truly enjoy what they are doing and where they are living (I too love where they are living).

We had a terrific chat and update on CMC-Canada and on what these members are doing in the business community.  The Interior Chapter comprises of consultants in Penticton, Kelowna, Vernon and the rest of the interior.  In fact, it was a pleasure to have members from Terrace and North Vancouver join us via teleconference.

We were fortunate that the Daily Courier printed a great article about the Association in their business section.  Great work Deb on making this connection.

Later this week, I have the great opportunity to meet with Lower Mainland CMCs and Vancouver Island CMCs.  I am looking forward to getting to know as many CMCs as I can.

No comments: